Yi Fu Mee 乾燒伊面
Yi Fu Mee 乾燒伊面 is often served at the end of a banquet. This dish requires only 3 basic ingredients and is simple to make. I have added shredded chicken in this recipe. You can also add other ingredients such as crab meat, duck meat etc.
1. 1 packet Yi Mian 伊面
2. 4 to 5 shiitake mushroom (sliced) or dried mushroom (soaked and sliced)
3. some Chinese chives (cut into about 1 inch)
4. Chicken (shredded)
5. 1 tsp dark soy sauce
6. sesame oil and pepper
1. 3 tsp oyster sauce, Lee kum kee
2.. 2 tsp light soy sauce
3. a pinch of sugar
4. 1/4 tsp salt
6. 100 ml water
1. Cook noodles in boiling water until soften. Drain noodles and set a side
2. Prepare the sauce.
|Oyster sauce, light soy sauce, sugar, salt and water|
3. Sautee mushroom and Chinese chives.
4. Add sauce and simmer for a few minutes.
5. Add noodles and stir fry until noodles absorb the sauce. Add dark soy sauce to noodles and mix well.
6. Serve noodles with shredded chicken.