Soy Sauce Fried Egg Noodles 鼓油皇炒面
From what I know, Hongkongers often have soy sauce fried egg noodles for breakfast. The most importantly ingredient is the premium soy sauces, hence the name Soy Sauce Fried Egg Noodles.
1. 1 packet egg noodles
2. bean sprouts
3. 2 cloves garlic (minced)
4. 2 slices of ginger
5. some spring onions (chopped)
6. sesame (optional)
1. 2 Tbsp dark soy sauce (2.5 Tbsp if you prefer noodles to be darker)
2. 2 tsp light soy sauce
3. 4 Tbsp water
4. 2 Tbsp sugar
5. sesame oil
1. Cook egg noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes. Rinse noodles in cold water.
3. Add bean sprouts and stir fry until slightly softened.
4. Add egg noodles and stir fry in high heat. Loosen noodles with chopsticks. Add oil if necessary.
5. Add sauce to noodles and combine well.
6. Sprinkle spring onions and sesame before serving.