Peanuts butter and Prawn Paste Chicken Wings
It is common to find Prawn Paste Chicken Wings at any Zi Char Stalls. I decided to add a twist to this dish by adding peanut butter. The end result....my children can't stop eating the chicken wings.
1) 10 chicken wings
2) 1/2 tablespoon of prawn paste
|I use this prawn paste|
4) 1 egg
5) 1 tablespoon soy sauce
6) 4 tablespoons of plain flour
7) sesame oil
1. Marinate all the chicken wings with prawn paste, peanut butter, egg, soy sauce, plain flour, sesame oil and pepper.
2. Keep it in the refrigerator for 2 hour.
3. Deep fried the chicken wings until golden brown.
|Delicious crunchy chicken wings|
It is better to use plain flour instead of cornstarch.