Pork loin with Broccoli, Bell Pepper and Carrot
I like to have lots of greens in my dishes. This is one dish which I can have lots of greens. Moreover, the dish is colourful and a pleasant sight on the dinning table.
1. 200g pork loin (thinly slice)
2. 80g broccoli
3. 80g bell pepper (cut into bitesize)
4. 1/2 of a carrot (thinly slice)
4. 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
2. 1 tbsp. soy sauce
3. 1/2 tbsp sugar
1. Cut pork loin into bitesize and marinade with salt and pepper
2. Blanche broccoli and carrot and set aside.
3. Pan fry pork loin until golden brown on both side.
4. Add broccoli, carrot and bell pepper and stir fry for about 30 secs.
5. Add sauce and stir fry.