Cute Bento Boxes


My new hobby is creating cute bento boxes.  Creating bento boxes help me de-stress.  I am able to let my creative juice flow and come up with some cute or crazy ideas.  Some of the bento boxes were so cute...too cute to be eaten.  I wanted to give my gals a surprise by making different cute bento boxes for them.

Here are 4 of my creations.

Bees in the garden
Knock Knock Kitty
What's inside  :  Rice, Tamagoyaki, String Beans with carrots and Seaweed chicken


What's Up Bunny

What's inside  :  Rice, Sugar Snap Pea with Mushroom, Burger, Potato croquettes


Hello Polar

Hello Teddy

What's inside  :  Rice, Broccoli with Carrots, Tamagoyaki, Baked Pork Cutlet
Just Bento

What's inside : Pork belly with spring onion, cauliflower, Thai style tau kua (firm dou fu)

Popular Posts