Mini No Bake Cheesecake

I just bought a non stick and removable baking tray to bake mini cheesecake or puff. 



This weekend, I started my journey looking for an excellent recipe for cheesecake.  I found an excellent cheesecake recipe from All recipe website.  I modified the recipe as I do not have all the ingredients indicated in the recipe.  When my mini cheesecakes were done, they looked so cute and delicious. 



Ingredient

Base
1.5 half of cracker crumbs
65g sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
75g butter (melted)

Fillings
250 g (8 oz) cream cheese
2 tsp lemon juice
450 ml heavy whipped cream
65g sugar


Method

Base

1.  Stir together the cracker crumbs, sugar and cinnamon. I used Kong Guan crackers as I didn't have digestive or graham biscuits.  It turned out equally delicious,

2.  Add melted butter and mix well.
Melted butter is added to the mixture of sugar, crumbs and cinnamon powder

3.  Press into the bottom of my baking tray.  Alternatively, you can use a 8 or 10 inch springform pan. Chill until firm.


Fillings

1.  Beat together the cream cheese and lemon juice until soft.

2.  Add whipping cream and beat with an electric mixer until batter becomes thick.

3.  Add the sugar and continue to beat until stiff.

4.  Pour into chilled crust.  I wanted to make my cheesecake interesting so I melted some chocolate chips.  I scoop l/3 tsp of melted chocolate into each mould and swirl it with a chopstick or stick.

5.  Chill several hours or overnight.



Popular Posts