Pan fry Garlic Prawns
Prawns with garlic is surprising tasty although it only requires three ingredients.
1. 12 prawns
2. 3 garlic (slice thinly)
3. 3 to 4 dried chillies (cut into small sections)
5. 1 tbsp. cooking wine
1) Shell and de-vine prawns ( leave the last segment attached)
2) Marinade prawns with some pepper
3) Heat pan with olive oil and sautee garlic until fragrant
4) Add dried chillies and fry until fragrant.
5) Add prawns and fry until prawns are cooked.
6) Finally, add 1 tbsp. wine and cover lid for a while.