Mee Sua Soup 面线汤
1) some dried scallop or anchovies
2) 100g minced pork / chicken / beef
3) 3 dried mushrooms
4) 1 stalk spring onions or coriander (chop)
5) fried garlic
6) silver fish 银鱼
7) 1 litre of water
8) Mee Sua 面线
1) Add dried scallops or anchovies to 1 litre of water and cook for about 60 mins
1) Marinate minced meat with some light soy sauce, pepper, minced ginger, cornstarch for 10 mins.
2) Roll into balls
3) Cook meat in boiling broth
1) Soak mushroom in water until soft.
2) Slice mushrooms thinly and sautee with some light soy sauce
1) Cook mee sua in broth. Do not cook for too long as mee sua will turn lumpy.
2) Serve with spring onion, fried garlic, silver fish, mushroom