Banana Chocolate Muffins
Ingredients (12 muffins)
1) 210g all purpose flour (about 1 2/3 cup)
2) 2 eggs
3) 100g melted butter
4) 120g sugar
5) 3 ripe bananas
6) 1 tsp baking powder
7) 1/2 tsp baking soda
8) 1/4 tsp salt
9) 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
10) 175g chocolate chips (about 1 cup)
Preheat oven : 200 degree celsius
1. Mash bananas in a large bowl. It is good to have some chunks of bananas.
2) Pour in the melted butter.
|Melted butter and mashed bananas|
3) Add eggs and give it a good whisk.
4) Add sugar and mix well..
5) In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add the dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients and mix well.
|Dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon)|
6) Add 3 tablespoons of flour to the chocolate chips. This will prevent chocolate chips from sinking to the bottom of the muffins during the process of baking. Fold in chocolate chips into batter.