Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings using Airfryer
I am always amazed whenever someone post a delicious looking fried chicken wings dish using airfryer. I have tried frying prawn rolls, pork chops etc using airfryer unsuccessfully. I was told by my friends not to use too much flour. This time, I tried frying chicken wings similar to how Buffalo wings are cooked.
Marinade for chicken wings
1. 1/2 kg chicken wings (about 10 to 11 wings)
2. 2 cloves garlic (minced)
3. 1/2 tsp salt
4. 1 tbsp soy sauce
5. some pepper
6. 2 tbsp cornstarch
7. 1 tbsp lemon juice
1. 1 tbsp vinegar
2. 2 tbsp tomato sauce
3. 2 tbsp chili sauce
4. 1 tsp sugar
1. Marinate chicken wings with garlic, salt, soy sauce, pepper for at least 30 mins.
2. Pre-heat airfryer 180 degree celsius for 3 mins.
3. Coat chicken wings with cornstarch.
3. Placed chicken wings in the basket. Cook for 4 mins, remove basket and turn chicken wings over and continue to cook in airfryer for another 3 mins.
4. Prepare sauce for mixing all the ingredients together. Stir until sugar melts.
5. Remove basket for airfryer. Coat chicken wings with the sauce.
6. Fry chicken wings in the airfryer for another 4 mins.