Banana Chocolate Muffins
Muffin is so easy to bake and has minimum failing rate. This banana chocolate muffin recipe yields 12 moist and delicious muffins. Whenever I bake them, my kitchen will fill with the lovely smell of muffins.
1) 230g plain flour
2) 110g chocolate chips
3) 150g sugar
4) 1 tsp baking powder
5) 1/4 tsp baking soda
6) 1/4 tsp salt
7) 1 tsp cinnamon powder
1) 2 large eggs (lightly beaten)
2) 110g melted butter (make sure it is cool)
3) 3 bananas (mashed)
4) 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line muffin pan with paper liners.
2) Combine all dry ingredients into a large bowl. Mix it with a spatula.
3) In another large bowl, combine all wet ingredients and mix well.
4) Combine wet and dry ingredient. Lightly fold wet ingredient into dry ingredient.
Do not over mix the batter. Muffins will be tough and rubbery if batter is over mix.
5) Scoop batter evenly into the paper liners.
(I usually scoop 2 tbsp. of batter for each paper liners)
6) Place muffin pan in the middle rack of the oven and baked for 20 to 25 mins
or toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the centre of the muffins.