Baked Pork with Tomato Sauce


This easy yet tasty dish is modified from a Korean cooking variety show.  The original recipe was just tomato sauce and pork.  Since I had cheese and tomato pasta sauce sitting in my fridge, I might as well experiment with them.  The dish turned out wonderful and cheesy. 

Ingredients

1.  250 g pork loin  ( I cut into 4 slices)
2.  1/2 a bottle of tomato sauce....(that will be about 3/4 cup)
3.  1 clove garlic, minced
4.  2 mushrooms, diced  (I used white mushroom here.)
5.  some cheese ( I happened to have Mozzarella cheese.)
6.  salt and pepper
7.  1 chilli, chopped

Method
1.  Tenderised pork loin.  Marinate with salt and pepper.
2.  Pan-fried pork loin until cook, then set aside.
3.  Sautee garlic, chilli and diced mushrooms.
4.  Add tomato sauce and cooked until boiled.

5.  Placed pork into a oven proof bowl, pour sauce over.  Topped it with cheese.
6.  Baked in oven (160 degree) until top turns slightly brown.  (That will take about 15 mins)






Popular Posts