Baked Pork with Tomato Sauce
This easy yet tasty dish is modified from a Korean cooking variety show. The original recipe was just tomato sauce and pork. Since I had cheese and tomato pasta sauce sitting in my fridge, I might as well experiment with them. The dish turned out wonderful and cheesy.
1. 250 g pork loin ( I cut into 4 slices)
2. 1/2 a bottle of tomato sauce....(that will be about 3/4 cup)
3. 1 clove garlic, minced
4. 2 mushrooms, diced (I used white mushroom here.)
5. some cheese ( I happened to have Mozzarella cheese.)
6. salt and pepper
7. 1 chilli, chopped
1. Tenderised pork loin. Marinate with salt and pepper.
2. Pan-fried pork loin until cook, then set aside.
3. Sautee garlic, chilli and diced mushrooms.
4. Add tomato sauce and cooked until boiled.
6. Baked in oven (160 degree) until top turns slightly brown. (That will take about 15 mins)