Chicken, dried scallops and tofu in a pot 鸡粒干贝豆腐煲
Claypot dishes are usually one-dish meal and are easy to prepare. This dish which I am sharing is simple to prepare yet delicious.
1. 1 box soft tofu
2. 2 Tbsp oil
3. 3 dried scallops (soaked until soft)
4. 1 tsp minced garlic
5. 300g chicken meat (cut into cubes)
1. 1/2 tsp light soya sauce
2. 1 tsp sugar
3. 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
4. 1/2 Tbsp cooking wine
5. 30 ml water
6. 1 tsp cornstarch water
7. 2 stalks spring onion (chopped)
1. Pan fried tofu. Put tofu into a claypot when done.
2. Saute garlic until fragrant. Add chicken cubes and stir fry. Once done, pour it into the claypot.
5. Cover claypot and cook at low heat for 2 minutes.
6. Sprinkle chopped spring onion on top and serve.