Shrimp with Spicy and Sweet Sauce
Today, my daughter wanted to have prawns for dinner, so I tried this recipe. The sauce was wonderful on its own. I can eat a whole bowl of rice with the sauce itself. This recipe is really worth trying.
1. 300g shelled shrimp
2. 1 Tbsp cooking wine
3. 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
4. 1/4 tsp salt
5. Dash of pepper
1. some of Spring Onion, chopped (add more if you like)
2. 1/2 Tbsp minced garlic
3. 1 tsp hot bean paste or chilli sauce
1. 3 Tbsp ketchup
2. 3/4 tsp salt
3. 1/2 Tbsp sesame oil
4. 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
5. 3/4 cup water or chicken stock
1. Marinate shrimp. Heat pan with oil and stir fry shrimp until medium well. Move the shrimp aside.
2. Stir fry Part 2 until fragrant.
3. Add Part 3 and stir in the prawn. Bring it to boil.