Aglio Oglio ...the Asian Way
Why Aglio Oglio the Asian way? I replaced chilli flakes with dried chillies in this recipe as dried chillies can be easily purchased at any supermarket.
1. 1/2 pack of spaghetti
2. 8 slices of ham
3. 5 to 6 cloves of garlic
4. 8 dried chillies
5. olive oil
6. some parsley flakes
1. Boil a pot of water. Add some salt and olive oil to the water.
2. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water as indicated.
4. Cut dried chilli and remove seeds.
5. Cut ham into small cubes and fried.
6. Heat about 3 to 4 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan. Add garlic and dried chillies.
8. Add salt to taste.
9. Finally add parsley flakes.