Kung Pao Chicken 宮保雞丁
Kung Pao Chicken ( 宮保雞丁)
1. 200 g chicken filet (cut into bite size pieces)
2. 12 dried chillies (de-seed)
3. Some black pepper
4. Some peanuts
5. soy sauce
7. about 1 1/2 teaspoon corn starch
8. 1 teaspoon vinegar
9. garlic (minced)
10. spring onion (diced)
1. Marinade chicken with some soy sauce and corn starch.
2. Add oil into pan and stir fried chicken.
3. When chicken is cooked, move them to the edge of the pan.
4. Add black pepper and dried chillies into pan and gentle stir them until fragrant.
5. Stir in the chicken, add 2 tablespoons of water and sugar and stir-fry.
6. Add minced garlic and spring onion and stir-fry for a few minutes.
7. Remove from heat. Gentle pour vinegar around the edge of the pan.
8. Add peanuts and stir well.
1. Add minced garlic towards the end so that it will not taste bitter.
2. Pour vinegar around the pan obtain the fragrant and chicken will not taste too sour.